Want to enrich our site with your own pithy observations? Great! Please follow the guidelines below in creating your review, and email it to us at email@example.com.
Feel free to review anything, even shows that have already been reviewed (especially if you disagree). If this is your first review, please supply us with a “handle”–can be your real full name or variation thereof, or a pseudonym if you’re more comfortable. Also a one or two sentence “bio”, just a very simple who and generally where, so our readers can get a sense of who they’re reading. If you’re an experienced WordPress blogger and want to use your established User ID, let us know.
Guidelines for Submissions:
– The TV show or movie reviewed must be found currently on Netflix.
– Word count is 100-300.
– Please do not include links away from our site (we will do this on a limited basis, and will add links at the time of publishing).
– Keep review targeted to a general audience, no obscenity or super obscure references.
– Try not to just summarize content or describe situations; we want your opinion of quality and why you think so.
– Funny is always good.
– Remember we’re trying to save our readers time with these reviews, not require them to read lengthy and dense text. Short and sweet!
– Remember to include your “yes” or “no” rating at the end.
– Please proof read your piece. If we find one grammatical error, we will take the liberty to proof and edit your writing and will publish it in its corrected form. By submitting your article, you agree to those terms.
– Don’t worry about photos, we will hunt those down.
– Publishing will require editorial approval. If we feel we can use it, your article should take a day or two to appear online. You will receive a byline credit for the article. That will matter more as our site grows :).